Online, in print or on air, our job is to get your message across to get results. Through our extensive media relationships, we regularly achieve national, regional and local media coverage for our clients. Our team includes PR professionals, trained journalists and creative brains to make sure your key messages never get lost.
- Planning: First we design the strategy, define the message and identify, with you, your target audience as well as decide the best timing with relevance to the news agenda and forward feature targeting
- Copywriting: We will prepare the copy – whether news releases, by-lined articles and features or researching and writing in-depth case studies: creative writing by experienced writers and journalists, targeted for each channel
- Deliver it: Whatever the newspaper, magazine, programme, website, specialist and trade magazines – we sell the idea, and always follow through as well as co-ordinating media interviews and providing full briefing sessions and media training if needed. We’ll help you every step of the way
- Measure it: We agree with you the targets and measure ourselves against them as well as monitoring and evaluating the media
- 24 hours a day: The media rarely sleeps so we’re always there as your press office whenever they call
- Crisis/Issue management: You may never have an ‘incident’ but, if you do, our long-term experience in crisis management will ensure this is one time you’re not exposed to press coverage